Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Grammys 2014 Best Dressed List

Anyone who thinks The Grammys is just about the music obviously hasn't spent enough time looking at the stella fashion that rocks up on the red carpet each year. I love awards ceremony's and The Grammys is no exception. It's always a feast for the eyes and the ears and here's my top 5 favourite looks from the evening!
 
Number 5
Mary Lambert wearing Helen Castello
This strapless black gown with gold embroidery was just perfect for the first time Grammy nominee. I absolutely loved her performance too!
Image: MTV
 
Number 4
Chrissy Teigen (Mrs John Legend) wearing our very own Johanna Johnson.
Not only is she drop dead gorgeous and married to the man of my dreams but she's a lover of Aussie designers. She looked like a modern day mermaid in this fantastic metallic strapless number.
Image: Getty Images
 
Number 3
Katy Perry wearing Valentino Couture
Ahhh Katy, I love you, this is just so very you. I know there will be people who hate this but I think it's gorgeous. It's soft and whimsical and just has her flavour written all over it, and besides all of that, it's Valentino! *Faints*
Image: PA Images Jordan Strauss/AP
 
Number 2
Iggy Azalea wearing Elie Saab
Oh my, what a picture of loveliness, the beading on this is ridiculous, the colour is perfect for her complexion and her minimal accessories just let this dress sing! Perfection!
Image: Getty Images
 
Number 1
Beyoncé wearing Michael Costello
This will come as a surprise to no one because Queen B is the most perfect human being alive
(and I know I always say no one is perfect and nor should we try to be, but Bey isn't from this world so it's ok for her to be perfect). She is the ultimate woman and I love her fierce nature. She rocked every inch of this fantastic dress.
She is a GODDESS!
Image: Getty Images
Who was your favourite?
xx