Friday, October 12, 2012

Welcome to October!

My, my how the weeks have flown past! September was barely here and now it's October! I've been super busy designing over the past few weeks with more and more custom orders flooding in with the coming party season. Not to mention stock in my valley boutique has been selling weekly so the demand to keep up has been pretty intense, not that I mind. I have two beautiful formal gowns to deliver next week, with another two due before the end of next month. One little piece will even be finding its way to the Arias in November so that's super exciting!!! I had a fabulous photo shoot earlier this month with upcoming photographer Matt Williamson and put together some adorable custom wedding headpieces for a lovely bride to be. Although I've been crazy busy I've even managed to put a few pieces together for myself, and squeezed in a day off with my girlfriends. I decided to enjoy my glorious sunny day at the Young Designers Market at Southbank, it was so lovely to soak in some vitamin D and catch up on all the goss with my nearest and dearest girlfriends. As we mingled and enjoyed a little ice cream treat I found a cute new dress from a little dress stall at the Lifestyle Markets and some adorable moustache earrings from a little brand called Tree Party Design. I couldn't be happier that it's finally spring and the warm weather has been fabulous inspiration to knock out some new pieces with loads more on the way! Here's a little sneak peak of what I've been up to. Wishing everyone a fantabulous weekend! Xx