Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October over?

I can hardly believe it but October is almost over already! I've been flat strap with custom orders and keeping up with the demand of my stockist in The Valley. I finished the gorgeous Keelys formal dress, it turned out exactly how I imagined and I can't wait to see her on the night of her formal.
Today is also pickup day for another gorgeous girl, Karina, it's been a big job but I'm so happy with it and so is my client. I can't wait to see her face this afternoon at her final fitting.
Not only have I been making dresses but I received a gorgeous little dress made for me by the lovely Kristen of Dickybird Dresses, it's a beautiful floral pattern and fits me perfectly! Everyone needs a Dickybird dress, I just love her style and I love that she's a local designer. Check her out on Facebook!
I've been making new bits and pieces here and there for Principessa too and selling lots of pieces in store!
Not only have I been working hard but I have had some fun time too, I got to have some girl time by the pool with my besties, I went go carting, had a dessert date night and went to the beach.
It's been a fantastic month and I can't wait to see what next month has in store for me. Xx