Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Latest Shoot

Welcome to Spring everyone! Although the past few evenings have remained chilly the days are bringing warm sunshine and a subtle reminder that Summer is well and truly on its way! I thought to celebrate the beautiful weather I would share with you my latest shoot with Jay Romero (TOG) Emily Kayte (MUA) and Mea Culpa (Model). This shoot was so much fun as we got to play with a replica sword from Lord of the Rings and I got to have fun accessorising and changing our model from Wayward Princess to Ark Angel to Sultry Soldier.
We experimented with a new piece from my new collection, set to hit Brisbane exhibition "Junkie Couture" this September, the skirt is made using recycled and reused material (it was once someones living room curtain) and the golden crown is actually paper mache!
Despite the early start and rather brisk conditions, we got a great shoot in, and I couldn't be happier with the images, I was lucky to work with such a great team and I'd recommend them all highly for any shoot.
Hope you like our work!
xx