Friday, September 21, 2012

Junkie Couture II


As mentioned last week, my little scarf jackets had been entered into a little store in Woolloongabba Brisbane and the opening exhibition was on Saturday night. It was such a fun night and my family and friends came along to show their support. It was lovely to see my garments on display and to my surprise the MC of the night had chosen one of my garments to wear for the night, which was such an added bonus! My little wedding gown seemed to cause a lot of attention and it was so nice to be able to casually go along to a show and be included in it, without any stress. There was a lot of talent on the night and I felt super blessed to be included in such a fabulous exhibition of Brisbane's creative best! The garments will be in the boutique for the next few weeks so if you get a chance to get to Reverse Garbage check them out! Xx