Saturday, May 19, 2012

A little thanks

I think I would consider myself to be a pretty lucky girl in most aspects of my life, especially in the support side of things. I am lucky enough to be surrounded by people who love and support my decision to chase my dreams and I thought I'd just take a few minutes to thank those people who are always there for me. Firstly my wonderful family! God knows where I would be without them! I think my parents have done a great job at trying to raise me to be some what normal and they are the most generous and loving people anyone could ever wish to be loved by. My mother is always up for coming along to markets, helping me when I'm stuck with a sewing dilemma or just being there for me when I need a good old sob. My dad is fabulous and never shys away from helping me pack my car, building me anything I need or helping me fold up my stupid change room tent, he's also a giant ball of love and support and constantly builds me up when I'm in need of an emotional pick me up. My brother (Pierce) is my fix it guy, he can build anything you can imagine and is always keen to help me with any kooky project I think up. My fabulous intern and gorgeous friend Tina, is truly an amazing person to be around, she keeps me focussed and always helps to put a smile on my face, her help and love is invaluable. My friends are amazing! They understand when I miss an event due to EC related dramas and they never hold a grudge, they are always there for me when I need them and always show me their love and support, they keep me grounded and always make me feel normal when I feel like my life is on a constant roller coaster. My "fans/followers" are so encouraging, there is nothing better than people who have no obligation to say so, that they like what you've created. As loving and supporting as my friends and family are, there is a certain feeling of accomplishment when an absolute stranger tells you they enjoy what you do. There is no obligation from a stranger to say something nice to you, especially if it's online as they don't know you and you wouldn't know any better if they didn't say anythinng at all, so I really do appreciate when people comment on my work. You may think nothing of it but it means a lot to me, so I thank you! Well I could continue all day naming all those that I love but I think it's best to bring it to a quick close. Thank you for taking an interst in my life and my journey. Love always! Xx