Monday, August 15, 2011

Bling Bow


As promised, as I wear one of my gorgeous new Sydney pieces I will post a picture, but due to the horrible state I've been in this weekend, I haven't really been in the mood for photos (I have the flu). None the less, when I went to work on Friday I did wear my new Bling Bow Brooch. I was wearing my black maxi with a white business blouse underneath with a cute black and pearl knit cardie over the top, just to add a little sparkle, as I was feeling rather like death warmed up, I added my bling brooch. I didn't take any photos of me wearing it, as in every picture I took I looked like Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, but I've popped in a little piccy of the brooch itself. I think it will be one of those pieces I wear all the time.

I had planned on going out on the weekend and showing off my gorgeous Zara dress, but the only thing I donned over the weekend was my favourite pair of slippers and a box of tissues. Serves me right, I stopped taking my olive leaf extract for a week, so what else could I expect but a cold. Hopefully this week I will be able to show off more of my new wardrobe additions as I have a pretty hectic social calender this week and no flu is keeping me in bed any longer!