Monday, June 13, 2011

Outfit Week

This week I'm on holidays so I'm going to do something I've wanted to do for ages, but just never had the time. As I'll be out and about everyday, I'm going to photograph my outfit everyday. I always think its interesting why people choose the clothing they choose everyday.
I know myself that my choice is based on a number of things; where I'm going, who's going to be there, and what does it need to do- what functions do I need my outfit to perform.
Today I was off to meet a friend for breakfast, it was a beautiful sunny morning so I felt a summer dress was the call of the day. I teamed my summer dress with a little cardi and my adventure boots. The dress is from Myer, the cardigan is from Ally and my boots and bag are from Payless. I love outfits like this, affordable, comfortable and cute.
What constitutes a good outfit for you, and how do you make the decision when you get up and stare into your wardrobe every day?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8