Thursday, February 17, 2011

Threaded Fashion Show




Wow! What a night! Alumbra in conjunction with New Addiction (Fashion Sweethart) and Threaded really know how to hold a party.
It was my first show of the year and I could not have been happier with the turn out, in fact there were so many people I almost missed getting to my models to dress them backstage as it took me so long to get through the 500+ crowd.
There were copious amounts of bubbles and vodka flowing, impeccably dressed fashion followers from all over Brisbane and designers and models galore!
I found the night really increased my labels recognition and having my name flashing in lights not only boosted my ego, but the labels following too.
Since the show I have gained more followers on my Facebook page and enquiry from several other fashionably orientated individuals wanting to know more about my label and some even wanting to collaborate with me on new projects.
The show has been an amazing push for me to kick start the year that will be the biggest (and most likely the hardest) for the label. I'm currently setting up my new design studio so I have even more space to keep creating. Here are a few snap shots of the amazing night that was, I can't wait for my next show and thank you to everyone who was involved in making it such a success!