Monday, August 26, 2013

August whirlwind

It seems to me as though this life is flying past me faster than I can handle. It feels like just last week I was prepping for my Passion show and now, reflecting on this, it was actually months ago!
August has been a wonderful whirlwind of adventures, deadlines and lots and lots of fun!
Kick starting the month off with a fabulous girls day out at the races, I also managed to squeeze in a custom order dress for my darling wifey for her birthday (and a hand beaded bag to match), a few lovely catch ups with my girl friends, plenty of niece time, the Ekka (just to see the llamas and get myself a new giant bear), a mad men party, a trivia night, a day out with my beautiful coast girls at Mt Tamborine, a photo shoot and I finally moved my studio into my new house!
I've also just signed up to be a designer for another label and I'm currently sketching out a new collection for their SS13/14. The next few months are going to be crazy as I put together a 15 piece collection for the above mentioned brand, my own Evelyn Curtis SS13-14 Formal and Cocktail Collection (I already have the material and I can't wait to start this), a handful of shoots and lots of new adventures with my gal pals.
I turn 24 in a few months and I think I'm finally starting to feel like an adult with so many wonderful opportunities being thrown my way, I am one lucky little lady indeed! I hope everyone has been having a fabulous month and you are all ready to see what September has to throw at you!
xx Evelyn Curtis xx
 
Chocolate dipped strawberries!

Southside Tea Room Trivia Night
Image: Selrose Photography

The Ekka 360 fireworks display with my new teddy, Charles.

Behind the scenes at my photo shoot with Evelyn Curtis, Fashion's Sweethart, Skiddae Jewellery, Elegantly Perfect Make up and Lacey Love Photography

Curtis the llama at the Ekka

Brunch date outfit, featuring The Hiding Tree

After trivia night with the gorgeous Selby from Selrose Photography
Image: Selrose Photography

Trivia night outfit, they told me to dress "indie".

My beautiful coast gang at Mt Tamborine!

South Side Tea Room with le wifey.
Image: Selrose Photography

Found some old uni work when I moved my studio!

Mad Men Party Outfit

Picnic outfit!


Mad Men Party with the gorgeous Claire in her custom made Evelyn Curtis dress.
Image: Selrose Photography

Image: Selrose Photography

Image: Selrose Photography

Brunch date for my wifeys birthday.
Image: Selrose Photography

Amazing makeup by Elegantly Perfect Makeup from our big collaborative shoot!

Love this doll to pieces!

Mt Tamborine with one of my favourites!

Mt Tamborine outfit
Behind the scenes of the big shoot!

Dinner date with my ladies, outfit