Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sunday Funday

Sunday was a beautiful day in luscious Queensland and my family and I headed to Mount Tamborine for a little birthday luncheon for my Mooska (mother). We headed up the windy mountain road and arrived at the cutest little restaurant, Heritage Wines of Mount Tamborine. The heavy wooden Church doors opened up to the loveliest little dining hall, complete with fireplace, over looking the valleys below. They had the sweetest little reception area for budding bridal parties and the food and wine was divine! Knowing my love (read hate) of the cold I decided to rug up with layers and layers of clothing. My outfit consisted of two pairs of tights, a long sleeve black tee shirt worn underneath my coral Paper Heart dress with my little beaded cardigan from Ally, cinched in at the waist with a little vintage belt from my local Op Shop and finished off with my beautiful leather cut out clutch from Cue and my cute little bow shoes I picked up from my last Suitcase Rummage in the City.
Cardi: Ally
Belt: Op Shop
Dress: Paper Heart
Clutch: Cue
Tights: Online
Shoes: Suitcase Rummage

The stunning view!

Several bottles of wine were consumed at lunch!

I like a good popped collar.
xx