Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Passion Fashion Event Brisbane

That's right lovers! I'm doing it again, for some bizarre reason unbeknowenst to my current sleep deprived state I thought it would be a fabulous idea to put together another fashion show! I'm doing it solo this time and with 11 designers, including my own label it's set to be a big show.
I have a huge crew of first time models, start up online boutiques and young designers galore!
We are lucky enough to have the fabulous GPO in Fortitude Valley hosting our show for the night and I have to say despite all the stress and work putting on a show involves, I'm super stoked and can NOT wait (well, I can really, because I have so much to do before the big night!)
 
I'll be showcasing a brand new collection along with local designers:


Erin Hassall



Willow Jewellery


Lipoa Threads


Flynn


Naked in the Night

and many many more!
For the first time ever I have an online jewelery boutique and an online shoe boutique who will be providing each designer with new and exciting products that are only available online.
If you are interested in buying tickets you can pre-order VIP and General Entry tickets here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EvelynCurtis  
At: GPO Brisbane 740 Ann St, Fortitude Valley
When: May 1st, 7pm
Cost: Priceless ;)
VIP Pre purchase $20
VIP at Door $25
General Entry $15
Hope to see you all there, it's set to be a magic night of catwalk fire!
xx