Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Monochrome Dreams

I know I haven't posted for a while, life's been pretty crazy! I've been working on my new collection Monochrome Dreams and I'm now organising another show, this time it will be called Passion, not Obsession, and I'm running solo, so let's see how this goes. Fingers and toes that I will be able to pull this off by myself and keep up with my stockists and put something together for the show.
Phew, lots to do!
So rather than blabbering on about my crazy weeks I'd rather show you. This is my latest work, I wanted to create a collection that embodied femininity with soft satins, pretty prints and sexy silhouettes. I now have what you might consider to be a "classic" Evelyn Curtis design. The one shoulder maxi dress is my new signature piece, I've now created this dress in four different variations and fabrics and they have all sold within a few weeks (sometimes days) of being created, so I feel like this is a good sign!
So without further a due, here is my latest collection, half of it has sold already, but if you're interested in buying anything please just check out my Facebook page.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you like my latest work, I'm super proud of these pieces and I feel like I've finally really found my style. xx