Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A whole lotta lovely

Last night I was completely spoilt! I went along to the beautiful Whole Lotta Lovely Fashion Show  hosted by the amazing Blossom and Fabled and true. We were treated to punch, lollies a goodie bag full of vouchers and a lovely catwalk show to display their latest wares. After the lovely show the girls put all their new wares on display for us to look at. It was a great night all round, and I had a ball!
The amazing Venue - Kerbside

The lovely crowd. Everyone was so well groomed, the room was full of vintage florals and laces :)

My gorgeous date and I on the grassy knoll catwalk.

My outfit!
Headpiece from my own Evelyn Curtis collection.
Lace long sleeve top from French Connection.
Jaguar Scarf Jacket from my own Evelyn Curtis collection.
Fitted black skirt from Cotton On.
Tights from London.
Shoes from Sportsgirl.
My tights seemed to get quite a lot of attention and I even had someone approach me to find out where I got them. I still deciding what dress I want to get from Fabled and trues latest collection. Check out her amazing stuff here http://www.facebook.com/fabledandtrue.littlered
and for the perfect matching headpiece you simply must pop over to Blossom www.blossomheadpieces.bigcartel.com
 
xx