Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spring Love

Its all about prints, coral nails, and long strolls in the sun; pack away your snuggie because Spring has Sprung!!! Although I've always been fond of long summer days spent by the pool, soaking up the sun and enjoying my birthday I always tended to like Winter fashion more, but this Summer I'm excited to say I am loving what I've been seeing in stores. Prints are always typical for summer and I love the cliche florals in Spring and Summer dresses that hit the stores as soon as the first sniff of Spring rolls around. Call me old fashion but you really cant go past a flowing Summer printed dress for strolling around the markets, cute sandals or wedges, a little boat hat and a few bangles. I've also embraced the neon's for nails and lips that have hit the stores, I've never been much of a lipstick fan but after picking up a gorgeous new shade for Summer I can say I well and truly addicted. I think I could safely say my newest crush is coral, currently my nail varnish and I'm on the hunt now for some cute bright flats, maybe in a turquoise or yellow to throw on with whatever Summer number I pull out on a daily basis. I have also bought a bunch of new bikinis and after spending the weekend at the beach I'm glad I did, they are going to get a big work out this Summer. Bring on the heat wave! I'm hoping for sunny days, cool breezes and lots of fun with friends this Summer, oh and hopefully I'll find those flats I've been looking for.