Saturday, June 18, 2011

Outfit Week - Day Six

This morning I had a lovely Breakfast with my Parentals, something we rarely get to do as I usually work every Saturday but as I had the day off and it was such a gorgeous (yet deceivingly cold) day outside it seemed a waste not to. Although it was cool I didn't wear my stockings ( a decision I immediately regretted as soon as I got to Breakfast). I had a strapless top tucked into my Tokito fuchsia rose print skirt (an absolute favourite for its quirky bright print and this skirt has pockets!) My Forever New blazer and my bow belt. Of course finished off with my favourite Witchery Flats (I have so many shoes yet I wear these ones all the time) and my little bow headband. Today you'll see three outfit changes as I'm off to a track event this afternoon (a car racing thing) to support one of my friends and tonight I'll be heading out clubbing. Of course I can't wear my Breakfast outfit to all three as they are all such different events, and this morning’s outfit proved too cold to wear again without tights.