Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Wishlist


Wittner Shoes
Teenara
Tan Suede and Cream Leather Sandal Wedges
$139.95

As it's only a few more sleeps till Christmas I thought I'd post up my Christmas Wish list. I know all my lovers, friends and family have already purchased my gifts but I thought I'd let my readers see what I'm drooling over this silly season (and I can always go buy them at the Boxing Day Sales if I don't get them for Christmas).

My first drool worthy item are the gorgeous Wittner wedges, "Teenara" (pictured above). I tried on these gorgeous shoes earlier on in the week, and totally fell head over heels (excuse the pun) in love! The suede finish over the wedge makes them so soft and I love the cream leather, tan suede contrast, in my eyes this is one of the best colour combos for summer. They're super lightweight and despite the sky high 11cm wedge, are really very comfortable. I had them on with jeans, but I think they would look gorgeous with shorts, skirts and dresses.

Secondly would be French Connections new LBD, this seasons style features a V neck and massive ruffle shoulders, I have last seasons with the padded shoulders and high boat neck, but you can never have too many Little Black Dresses.

Next on my list (and I have a sneaky suspicion I may actually get this one as I've dropped about 8000 hints that I need this to keep living) is Dior's amazing Forever Foundation. They didn't call it Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup for nothing, it's the most gorgeous makeup I've ever used. It has just a touch of sunscreen in it to stop you from getting burnt on glorious Summer days, and is so light it feels like you're not even wearing any makeup. I love how natural it looks and it feels great on my skin all day, and, like all Dior products it smells divine!

Although I've recently just become addicted to Chanel's Chance, I am still really hoping for a bottle of Marc Jacobs Lola in my stocking. I've loved this smell ever since I received a tester of the fabulous fragrance and smelt it to death, but for some reason I've never ended up actually buying myself a bottle. Santa are you listening?

The next item on my list is definitely not a traditional Christmas present and I happen to know I will definitely be buying this for myself (once Spotlight goes on sale). I want five metres of Silk Dupion, usually its about $25- $30 a metre, but once Spotlight goes on Sale it becomes $8 a metre, so that will be my (belated) Christmas present to myself. Heaven!

Add to this list an iPad, iPhone 4 and a MacBook Air please please please? Oh well perhaps now I'm just dreaming...

There are a few books I want too, now before you start wrapping the latest Harry Potter, please stop. I would love; Chanel Collections and Creations, Dreaming of Dior, Little Dictionary of Fashion: A Guide to Dress Sense for Every Woman and a subscription to Vogue would be perfect!

Lastly I would like a new cuff, something blingy would be good, something interesting that really makes a statement, maybe with a touch of ruby red or midnight blue?

Well I think I could probably spend all day dreaming of all the beautiful things I would like but these are definitely at the top of my list, so readers what are you hankering for this Christmas? Also I am urging all my friends and family to give something back this Christmas, this year I donated $100 to a few charities helping sick kids and helping others make Christmas special for families in need, I know it's not a lot, but if everyone gives a little, it will make a huge difference.

Happy Holidays everyone, hope you get all what your hearts desire.

<3 EC