Monday, September 16, 2013

Creative Collection!

A few weeks back I ventured off to Kangaroo Point in beautiful Brisbane for an evening of photo shoot fun. Accompanied by my wifey, the fabulous model and blogger behind Fashion's Sweethart and a fabulous team consisting of; Kelly Taylor amazing jewellery designer of Skiddae, master of make up and hair Emily Pridham from Elegantly Perfect Makeup Artistry and fabulous photographer Rachelle Cooke from Lacey Love Photography.
 
 
Kelly was lovely enough to allow us to use her gorgeous apartment complete with a beautiful antique baby grand piano.
 
 
We had a ball playing with all of Kelly's beautiful handmade jewels and I wore one of my ball gowns from last season and Claire wore a custom gown I made for her late last year.
 
 
The theme was ebony and ivory and we had so much fun mucking around (I mean modelling)!
 
 
xx