Thursday, April 14, 2011

Techno chick

So I've finally worked out how to blog via my mobile, so I really have no excuse to not blog other than just having nothing to blog about. Those who know me however, know that I very rarely have nothing to talk about.


Last week I attended a wine tasting at Fridays to meet the owner and possibly discuss the concept of hosting a fashion show at his gorgeous venue. Although I was terribly nervous my pitch and many glasses of wine worked a charm and he gave me the big go ahead, and he has agreed to let me use Fridays Riverside to host my first ever fashion show.

Although I've been involved with many shows over my time, I've never actually organised one myself but always really wanted to, and finally I have the chance.


It's now been a week since the wine tasting and I can happily say plans are slowly coming together for my fashion show. I'm almost certain of the date (most likely the last Wednesday of July - so keep it free people) and I've started recruiting designers that I want to showcase along side Evelyn Curtis. I've made a list of potential sponsors and begun thinking about models, photographers and mua's and I have to say there really is SO much to think about, plan, organise and ensure I get done.


I'm also planning to be in the Young Designer Markets by June so the next few months are looking like they will be huge, and I honestly couldn't be happier. I'm excited to see what I can achieve this year and these two projects are going to be two big ones, wish me luck and I'll keep you posted on how it all goes.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8